When it comes to roofing insurance claims process & mortgage check procedures there are many moving parts you may need help with. At Alpha Roofing we are here to guide you, as well as help walk you through this entire process. The information on this page will educate you on the entire process from filing the insurance claim on your roof all the way to getting your insurance check endorsed by your mortgage company.
Insurance Claims: Working with Your Insurance Company
- Contact Alpha Roofing to schedule a free onsite roof inspection to determine if you have damage to your roof.
- If damage is found, we will help you file a claim with your insurance company. We can provide all of the appropriate phone numbers for your convenience!
- Your insurance company will authorize any necessary temporary roofing repairs at that time to prevent further damage to the interior of your home. We will provide all receipts for their files after performing the work.
- Your insurance company will then send an adjuster to perform an inspection of the damage. He will issue you a first payment along with paperwork outlining the repairs to be made. (See below for more information on this subject.)
- Once we receive this paperwork from you, Alpha Roofing will be able to begin performing the repairs. We can do everything outlined in the paperwork.
- After all, paperwork is completed, we will provide all necessary paperwork to your insurance company in order to have the final check released. At this time, payment will be due for the work completed.
- After you are paid in full, and upon your request, we will upload your roof warranty along with a paid in full receipt to your SSA client portal provided by Alpha Roofing. We are glad to help with any roof claim paperwork that you need!
Meeting with Your Adjuster
- Your insurance company will call you to set up an appointment with one of their adjusters.
- This adjuster will represent the insurance company, and we would be happy to represent your best interests at the adjusters meeting.
- Call your Alpha Roofing and have one of our project managers represent you at this roof inspection. You will need a trained professional to represent your best interest.
- We will make sure that everything damaged is covered by your insurance company at that time!